How to Write a Good Presentation
Tips on PowerPoint Presentation Preparation
With the technology development, creation of presentations became extremely easy. Without doubt, the easiest way to create a presentation is by using Microsoft PowerPoint. This program allows adding different graphs, tables, images, schemes and using different fonts to make your presentation vivid and memorable. However, in order not to make your presentation too distracting, we do not recommend to overdo with your visual materials. We offer the current article for those individuals who want to create high quality presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint. Moreover you can buy presentation online at Best-Writing-Service.net. We guarantee you a high quality presentation at an affordable price.
- Use only one idea per slide.
- Remember that providing much text on one slide is not a good idea. If you need to explain some points of the presentation, use speaker notes option. However, PPT is for bullet points.
- Use visual materials, which will help to make your presentation more memorable. Graphs, charts, tables, etc. will be of a great use.
- Stress the important of the information provided using different fonts and colors. However, do not use too many of them. It will only confuse the audience and distract it from the most important issues.
- Do not forget to use proper structure of your presentation. Regardless of the fact that PPT presentation is not an essay, it still should have three main parts: introduction, main body and conclusion.
Important Issues that Have to Be Taken into Account while Creating PPT Presentation
PowerPoint Presentation is not as easy as many of you can think. While preparing such presentation, many issues have to be taken into consideration.
Some of them include the following:
- Think of your audience.
- How good are they aware of the presentation topic?
- What do you want them to learn from it?
- In order not to confuse the audience, do not provide too much information on one slide. Follow the general rule: one idea per one slide.
- Use bullet points.
- Do not forget to use citations, if you use the ideas of other people.
- Avoid using to many colors.
- Do not change fonts on every slide. Do not make your presentation look to fancy.
- Use visual materials to make your point easier.
- Pay close attention to presentation structure and organization.
- If you want to attract attention of the audience to some information, it is recommended to use yellow color.
- Such colors as red and orange are often use to make people excited.
- If you want your viewers to feel comfortable, do not use aggressive colors. Green will be a perfect choice.
- Dark blue is also one of the colors, which have soothing effect. It can be used to present some crucial point of your presentation.
- Try to avoid using black color, as it has a distractive nature.
- White color, on the contrary, will help the audience to perceive the information better.
The other useful recommendations regarding color deal with the background of your presentation. If you want your viewers to stay focused, it is recommended to use bright font on a dark background.
Following these rules will make your presentation more eye-catching and interesting.