Terms and Conditions
Submitting a Refund Application
You can apply to have all or part of the price of your order refunded as long as you submit your claim within 2 weeks of the deadline expiring. Plagiarism issues are not subject to these or other time restrictions, but reliable evidence – a credible plagiarism report – must be provided to prove our company’s culpability.
Please Note: Reliable reports may be obtained from some plagiarism detection systems, e.g., Turnitin.com, WriteCheck, iThenticate and others. The plagiarism reports from SafeAssign.com, however, are not reliable and neither are hand-written file notes suggesting there is plagiarism in a particular text.
- In case of continuation assignments, we only analyze the parts of a text completed by our writers for originality. Hence, we cannot be held to account for any plagiarism in those sections written by a customer.
- If customers are dissatisfied with our work, we look carefully at every case and report back within three or four days. Where complaints are well founded, we will refund the price of the order in full or part.
- Provided we are contacted within two days of the expiration of a deadline, our company will revise customer papers free-of-charge. Beyond this time limit, we may ask for a new order. If our writer does revision work free-of-charge, we will not be able to consider a refund application at a later date.
- Anyone with longer assignments (twenty or more pages) can request free revisions for up to 30 days after the deadline expires.
- We cannot offer free revisions where a customer changes the instructions they originally provided. Furthermore, we may require an additional compensatory order if critical materials and/or information were not forthcoming on time.
- If you choose our offer of a free revision, a revised deadline will need to be agreed, which can be submitted with your general instructions. It can take up to 1 day to turn revisions around, with much dependent on the complexity of the task or how easy or difficult it is to reassign an order. Be sure, however, that we do our utmost to meet every deadline.
- At times, we may need to contact customers, which we do by email or by posting messages in the customer’s profile page. So please look out for possible messages. While customers do not always remember to provide crucial information and materials, you are responsible for ensuring we receive all vital information when ordering or if we ask for missing information.
- For only 30% of the order price, the customers may choose an additional option, which will help them extend the timeframe for free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Still, while ordering “Extended Revision” option, the customer should remember that in case of a revision request, the initial instructions cannot be changed. Additionally, the extra money will not be reimbursed in case a revision request is not made.
A Full Refund
- Customers may receive a full refund if they mistakenly order the same paper twice or we mistakenly over-charged them. Rogue orders may be cancelled – just contact our customer support team.
- Customers will receive a full refund if we cannot locate a writer for their project.
- Once a full refund is issued, you should discontinue using any written work or materials provided in relation to the refunded order.
A Partial Refund
- It may be possible to have some of the cost of your order returned if you accidentally ordered the wrong length of paper.
- It may be possible to have some of the cost of your order returned if you accidentally selected the incorrect writing or academic level.
- We will recalculate the price and a partial refund will be considered if there are any discrepancies in your order details.
- Cancellation of an order (with writing project already allocated):
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline (approximately)|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
Note: We cannot accommodate cancellations when there is still 30% of deadline remaining, we have allocated the work to a writer, or a paper is finished and uploaded.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Our representatives may ask you for proof of identification. Our finance department do this to ensure you are the person placing an order and as a way of combatting online scams and fraud. When responses to verification requests are late, the deadline begins when proof is received. If such delays are a concern, the customer can ask for a deadline extension or, if there is some urgency, they can submit a new order.
Word Count Issues
- The total length of an order is calculated by word count, with an estimated 300 words per page. We exclude technical writing from this rule because these texts are mostly comprised of numerical data and calculations. Therefore, the complexity of a project determines its price.
- Notes for PowerPoint presentations. If you order this service, our writer will provide up to 150 words to accompany each PowerPoint slide.
- We calculate the cost of online or web-enabled tests (including questions of the multiple-choice variety) on the premise of 5-questions-per-page and the total number of questions. Hence, a 35-question test will require the customer to order a 7-page assignment.
- We will make an appropriate price adjustment for earlier or faster delivery. Hence, you may need to send us a compensatory order to account for the difference in price. If a writer agrees to early completion at no extra cost, the customer will not be able to apply for a refund at any time in the future.
- If we do not manage to deliver your paper punctually without agreeing an extended deadline, you will be refunded at least some of the cost.
- We encourage customers to carefully consider the type of paper they need in order to avoid choosing the wrong type, e.g., “Essay,” “Review,” “Research Paper,” etc.
- If asked to “rewrite” a text, our writers will rephrase/reword your original paper. A compensatory order will only be required if we are asked to provide additional a) sources, b) words, c) research or d) anything that constitutes new content.
- Customers are asked to monitor and respond promptly to any messages we send, especially if they need to approve any aspect of our work.